Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wal-mart Truckload Surplus Liquidation at Below wholesale Truckloads and Pallets of Overstock Womans Apparel

Closeouts from Wal-mart offer a reasonable price. The surplus liquidation truckload was a mixture of hard goods and woman's closeout apparel. Their were twenty six pallets of liquidation inventory in this truckload. The hard goods had twenty two closeout air conditioners,ten large above ground swimming pools, four giant water slides and four pallets of BBQ's. There were 70 sets of cookware four pallets of toys one pallet of misc. electronics and two pallets of H.B.A.. Six pallets of woman's apparel.
I paid $11,000 for the truckload of closeouts and customer returns from Wal-mart. I sold the pools ,water slides and air conditioners on craigs lists for $7000. The H.B.A. I sold cheap to a good customer for $800 per pallet. The misc. surplus electronics I sold for about $1500.The toys B.B.q.'s and cookware I sold for $3500. The six pallets of closeouts woman's apparel I sold for $4000. for a total $17,600,
I sold all the merchandise in sixteen days for a net profit of $6,600.
I could of made more money on the Wal-mart truckload of surplus closeout liquidation merchandise. It would have cost much more time. By selling cheap and fast I am able to buy another truckload now. The faster i turn my money over the more I can make.

No comments: